The privacy of our consumers is our top priority at the iTechOps. What kinds of data we gather and how do we use them are described in this document. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any more questions about our privacy statement.
What sort of information do we gather?
We could ask visitors for personal information, including their name, email address, and website URL, when they visit our website and blog, sign up for our newsletter, or engage with us in other ways. However, we only get this information if the user chooses to offer it to us. There are some restrictions even though utilizing our site anonymously is fully up to the user.
How do we use your information?
● To contact you through email, SMS, and other channels in order to give you service updates and for other security-related purposes.
● To deliver our service to you and to keep it running well, including service monitoring.
● Enhance your use of our website by making it more personalized for you by making it more responsive to your choices and usage.
● To keep you updated on news, exclusive deals, and merchandise related to your interests?
● To better serve our customers by successfully handling their service requests and needs.
How are your personal details protected?
Unless we determine that it is necessary to prevent or remedy security or technical issues, we will not disclose personal information you have submitted to us without your consent. To better our website and services, we only exchange information like your IP address and ISP with third parties.
Do we use any cookies?
Cookies are small text files that any website or website's service provider transmits to the
local disc of your device using your web browser. Cookies allow websites or the machines of
their service providers to identify your browser and to gather and remember specific data.
Third-party website links
Advertisements from third parties
We also rely on third-party adverts to fund our operations. When these parties advertise on our website, they may utilize cookies and may get additional information about you, such as your IP address and ISP. However, no personally identifiable information is gathered. Users should be aware that our website is not responsible for any advertisements that appear on it. Third-party content is solely accountable for its authorship.
The following considerations should be made by the user before leaving a comment on our website:
● Only the information on our website should be mentioned in the comment.
● Threatening and abusive remarks are not permitted.
● Do not attempt to sell or buy anything in the comments area.
● Any such information that is private or not illegal should not be published.
Modifications to our privacy policies
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about our privacy policies.